1. The Nature of Personal Data That We Collect and Have Collected 1.1 This includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and/or such other information identifiable to you required for the Purposes below.
1.2 When you visit our websites, information such as the date and time of access, IP address, internet host and browsing history may be automatically collected.
2. Purposes of Collecting and Processing Personal Data 2.1 The Purposes include (a) for all such matters relating to the Company’s business activities and/or operations; (b) for fraud detection and/or prevention as we shall deem fit and appropriate; (c) for promotional and/or marketing activities in relation to the Company’s businesses and/or operations; (d) for the Company to communicate with you; and (e) for administrative and such other purposes relating to the above (collectively, “Purposes”).
2.2 By virtue of you providing us with your Personal Data and/or the Personal Data of third parties, you are deemed to have consented to and/or obtained the consent of the third party on, our collection, retention and/or processing of such Personal Data for the Purposes and you further undertake to extend a copy of this Notice to the said third party.
3. Are You Obliged to Provide Your Personal Data 3.1 The provision and processing of Personal Data for the Purposes in Paragraphs 2.1(a), (b), (d) and (e) are mandatory while Paragraph 2.1(c) is optional. Your refusal to provide or limiting our processing of your Personal Data may result in us not being able to carry out the respective Purposes effectively.
3.2 In relation to Paragraph 2.1(c), you may withdraw your consent to us or limit our processing by notifying us as described in Paragraph 6 below.
4. To Whom Your Personal Data Will Be Disclosed To 4.1 Disclosure may be made to the Company’s (a) officers, employees, agents, representatives, consultants and/or advisers; (b) service providers and/or contractors.
4.2 Your Personal Data provided may be transferred out of Malaysia for processing and by providing us the Personal Data, you agree for such Personal Data to be transferred and processed outside Malaysia.
5. Accuracy, Access and Correction of Personal Data 5.1 The Personal Data collected by us is deemed to be accurate until and unless notified to us otherwise.
5.2 You may, to the extent permitted under the Act, request for (a) access subject to a reasonable administration fee to be imposed at our absolute discretion, and on terms and conditions which we may prescribe from time to time.
6. Enquiries and NotificationsFor communications regarding this Notice and matters relating to your Personal Data, please direct your communication to our customer service officer or by e-mail to [email protected] or by ( Contact Us) through our website link .
7. Amendments This Notice may be amended/ revised from time to time and unless otherwise provided, shall take effect immediatelyuponissuance.IntheeventofanyinconsistencybetweenthisNoticeandtheCompany’sotherprivacy or related notices, this Notice shall prevail; and between the English and/or the Chinese versions (if any), the English version shall prevail.
All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. However, Lucky Hari Hari (hereinafter referred to as LHH) makes no warranties or representations as to the information supplied herein. In the event of a discrepancy between this information and the official winning numbers list, the latter shall prevail. Confirmation of winning numbers can only be verified at an LHH outlet. While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. The Statistics and Lucky Pick features are offered as free fun information services only. LHH does not warrant that the use of information from them would increase the probability of winning any game conducted by LHH. LHH is not liable for any inaccurate information generated by the Statistics and Lucky Pick pages. LHH will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages.
If you discover any information on our pages which you believe are inaccurate or inappropriate, please inform the contact given on the page, if any, or e-mail to [email protected]